Friday, June 13, 2014

New Blog Design Coming Soon

Greetings, I must inform anyone whose reading that the official Tikaani Moon blog will undergo a brand new design. This happens within 2 weeks or so. It is fortunate to say it will no longer have this generic appearance.

There will be more features and fitting the professional requirements. Also, the entire Tikaani Moon trademark will be recreated for more originality. I am having a logo design along with original banners for various sites created. I haven't been promoting the Tikaani Moon trademark because I wish to wait until the new face. Also, I wanted to become an established writer first. Through the years, Tikaani Moon image has evolved into a more business oriented trademark. The new face of this anonymous image shall remain. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tikaani Moon! I can't wait to see the new face of your blog! Also am looking forward to seeing the new face of your trademark. Can't wait to finally start reading your work, especially manga!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Blog Upgrade Update (and More)

Due to the long process and work moving, I decided to wait until I move to upgrade my blog. After the move, I will resume with the art proj...