Realizing Facebook's Damages

Like what my previous and original concern was, I have seen a pattern starting up before I decided to become anonymous. I am getting unwanted viewers, comments and conversation. This post was created to share all of the links for my statements and experience. This is for future references, and so everything can be retrieved in one place.

Of course, for those who prefer to read it on the blog post, here are the statements in the links:

This is such an inconvenience. I was waiting for a book to be published and I was established to fully develop and reveal an actual character I will portray. Facebook has forced me to start the project now unfortunately. The point of being anonymous was for privacy, avoid conflicts in my beliefs and Tikaani Moon fitted the stories I write more than I did. That was the whole point, facebook. I am searching Skillots and DeviantArt for an artist, who can draw an anime character I will portray. I liked the wolf better because it did not gender anything at all. No one knew what gender I was, and that was better for marketing purposes and due to the type of novels and work I write. Many of my novels have male main characters, and most in the story will most likely be male. Also I write shounen manga, which is the boy’s genre in Japanese manga. No matter what, I shall never use Facebook for anything. Once I am done with my spotify music, I will leave that site for good. It has became less professional anyway, and it’s not a very good site for business and professionalism anymore. I consider Facebook as the ghetto. 


I originally did not intend on revealing the full and exact location of the Proud Land house, even in the book. I was going to keep it concealed due to us not wanting too much attention brought to the home. Also we wanted privacy.
However, when Facebook forced me to reveal my full identity, they publicly shared my address. They have also fully revealed where Proud Land is located. We have no choice now but to share exactly where the house is located even in the book. We originally were not intending for the house to be used for a tour attraction, and that is why we did not wish to reveal the house’s location. It is too late now because everyone knows.

Tikaani Moon is a pseudonym that cannot be used by anyone anywhere, despite of it. Nor can the concept of the image Tikaani Moon is reusable. It’s taken me too long to become distinguished and be not among the crowd. I’m not letting anyone ruin this for me.
Tikaani Moon usually associates with a black wolf howling at the moon, or just with the moon. A silhouette of a wolf. I like to keep the Native theme, plus, keep everything professional and business oriented.
I decided to stop gendering Tikaani Moon because of unwanted attention. Humans do not understand, my business at social networks are only professional business, marketing. Nothing more. So I removed the gender and went completely anonymous, ending the role playing image. My operation is strictly business. Anything more than that I do not like. I like to keep things down to business, why I’m at a certain place. Also, I prefer to get to the point and remained focused on work. I dislike combining personal with business, unlike everyone else. This is my way of making sure it does.
Why I went anonymous: I decided the anonymous route because of the explanation above. In addition, I value privacy and peace. I am also very solitary and dislike attention. When going somewhere, I do not wish for the attention, like going to the store or something. I feel it’s an entitlement to keep personal information my business alone, not the whole world. With that stated, I prefer majority of the attention go to my work if you must, other than the writer itself. Also, certain material I know wouldn’t be approved by particular groups. I don’t seek their approval, and their opinions would be less needed by me. I don’t want religious groups or others to share their disagreements to my work. Plus racial issues what I read online.
Why I write? I write merely to satisfy my fascination in writing and creativity. I seek not fame or fortune. No, for me unlike most writers, it is not for the money, but for writing itself. In fact, my works can remain unviewed by the world. However upon a suggestion, I am willing to share my stories.
I’ve watched an interview on Seether once. It caused me to realize my similarity with my writing. Many of my writing others may perceive or interpret incorrectly, due to different minds. Genuinely, I do not write for the world, but because I like writing. I don’t care how it will be perceived or who likes it or not. I care not of other’s opinions of my work. 

I have uncovered some new revelations about Facebook, the CEO and the workers. Well not really. Facebook it would seem does not care about their users, especially how they bullied me until I decided to leave Facebook. I haven’t deactivated the account yet because I still need to retrieve my Spotify music from one account to the new one. It is unfair to exploit me on the internet, publicly placing my address and all of my information. Some have a theory it was not Facebook, but I do not believe it was someone else. I will write a blog on a professional gentleman I written from Linkedin regarding the matter.
I told him all about the Facebook related murders, and he shared to me about how Mark cut out the choosing of what gender you are on the site. I chose to use neither so no one can ever know who I really was, but Facebook placed my gender on there publicly along with other personal information. They also questioned if I really was a writer, due to my age and everything…

I would have been marketed my trademark, but I wished not to. Why when I do not have anything published yet? Not published but it is a good progress. I have began to write games now. Anyway though, I am sure I would have more audience if I did market it and put the trademark out there, but that’s not smart with nothing to show. Tikaani Moon also went with the book series I am going to publish first. That’s why I had to remain anonymous, especially with whom I become, a living doll, and that does not fit anything I write. No other site but Facebook had a problem with me being anonymous. I signed up for so many social sites for marketing, and not one has done what Facebook did.

Kina Williams has just graduated from a business major and is assisting me with my marketing and work. She linked me with her college, Rasmussen college. She personally knows the CEO, and others who work their at the college. She has also connected me with other CEO’s and actors who visit the college. They are interested in me and is willing to help me, including Brad Pitt and Kevin James. I have also spoken with others who wish to read and share my work when it is published. Robert Downey Jr., Jude Law and Ian Somerhalder. Facebook would want proof of that and lock my account if I shared this there. 

However, I am glad to be leaving Facebook. Out of all the “friends” I have on facebook, no one has really supported me. There are those who asked about my projects, what were they about. I wasn’t about to share it with it not being copyrighted, and next thing I know it, they stole my work. Also not one has been liking, commenting and sharing my posts. No one even looked at my posts. So how was I suppose to market to an audience like that? I took everyone’s advice from research in liking, commenting and sharing others’ post, but in reality that does not even work. They do not return the favor. Majority will not like, comment and share your posts because you did the same for them. Humans are just not like that. I have also been getting a better response on other sites other than Facebook. I get no response at all, even when I tried interacting with my so called friends. I am also glad to be getting rid of the idiot who reported me. That could have been anyone, I am sure my so called friends.

My message as to why I was deactivating my account



I have many reasons why I am deactivating my account, mainly that Facebook has ruined my author brand like I have said on Linkedin. We have called you many times on how I did not want my name and my information on Facebook because I am a writer and I wanted to publish anonymously (and due to users on the site harassing, soliciting, and getting unwanted attention), but yet you ignored me and put my information on the internet anyway, including my full address. Facebook does not listen to their users nor do they care about their users. I am no longer willing to comply with your ridiculous terms and rules. I am no longer willing to allow Facebook to exploit and expose me. Facebook has given me such a hard time trying to prove that I am a real person over and over again. Too much of a hard time that I am leaving. Facebook has done irreversible damage to my entire author brand, business and identity.

Facebook also has accused me of not being an American Citizen, and in fact an illegal immigrant. This is discriminating to assume this because of my background. Facebook has also gotten other sites such as Google and Twitter assuming I am an immigrant due to the actions of this site. I do have concerns about my privacy, in which Facebook does not respect my privacy and Facebook is doing a poor job in keeping their users safe.








What I Learned About Music

Recently, I learned and realized a lot regarding music. Yes, unfortunately, it's another topic related to race and nationality. Music...