The Decision

I have made the decision to deactivate my Facebook account. I have finally retrieved and restored all of my music from Spotify.

So I am willing to lose NetworkedBlogs. I have contacted the company, and they say there is no way to disconnect from Facebook and whatever name is on Facebook will be on their site. I do have the option of going anonymous on the site, but that would keep my Facebook account. So those who are following me through this way, please follow my blog other ways, in which I have added on to my blog so you may do so.

Follow me through email or Google Plus other than that site since I will deactivate my Facebook account.

What I Learned About Music

Recently, I learned and realized a lot regarding music. Yes, unfortunately, it's another topic related to race and nationality. Music...