Arctic Breeds: Recent News

I returned temporarily. Just wanted to share my research. During my studies, I recently read how Arctic Dog Breeds were on the top 10 list of the most dangerous dogs most likely to turn on their owners. Now the news and media is turning many against these breed types I am trying to promote.

I can explain the Arctic Breed's behavior. They are designed for a musher, or someone who sled dogs to own. They require a lot of exercise everyday, and not just a walk around the block. This breed type is more suited to pull a sled and be trained as a sled dog. I discovered many having behavior issues if taken outside of their natural environment. However today, everyday human beings are becoming less and less interested in sled dogging. There is no demand in the sport as it use to be. Originally sled dogging was an important source for transportation. Now human beings have vehicles, planes and other things beside dogs.

As it proceeds in the days, human beings try hard to tame the Arctic Breed into a normal pet environment when it is almost impossible. I use to own an Alaskan Husky, Siberian Husky and an Alaskan Malamute. So I have experience with these breed types. I did notice that it is difficult to make this dog adapt to the modern, non-sled dog world. Also, these dogs must have a strong, stern, naturally dominant, athletic owner who prefers the cold and who has a lot of land. This is also the reason most Arctic Breeds responds better and more to male owners, but they can to female owners, but they must have certain requirements in order to be taken seriously to these breed types. However many may not know, but I was training my dogs for mushing/sled dogging. I wanted to be a musher. However living in a haunted house where the spirits make the dogs aggressive and ill, this was not working out too well.

All I have to say to this is, there needs to be more mushers and those appreciative of the sport sled dogging.   

What I Learned About Music

Recently, I learned and realized a lot regarding music. Yes, unfortunately, it's another topic related to race and nationality. Music...