Friday, April 1, 2016

Gross! Embalming Equipment Found

Awhile ago my family found strange bottles and items in the house, but mostly in the yard. They looked old and so I kept them in my collection of found items in the house.

Recently, I did research and discovered they were used for funeral preparation and embalming. It is disgusting because we grew our edible garden where these items were found. At the time, we had no idea what these items were. The concept does not settle with me well. I do not think we will use the yard to grow vegetables and fruits ever again.

Since we will mulch the yard, I will take a metal detector and start seeing what else I can find in the yard. I am also going to thoroughly look inside the house. For the items I already found, I will find them in my collection and photograph them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Blog Upgrade Update (and More)

Due to the long process and work moving, I decided to wait until I move to upgrade my blog. After the move, I will resume with the art proj...