Didn't Know I Was Eating Pork

It is natural for my family to avoid pork. We view it as unclean and actually we cannot consume anything containing pork. I think it has something to do with genetics. We are actually allergic to pork. Lately I have been researching in what is really in the food we eat. I was shocked and disgusted by what I found out. There were some things also we did not know had pork in it. This would explain our severe illness when eating something. I learned the US can be similar to Japan. The US uses pork for almost everything. This makes it even difficult trying to avoid pork. These are the products I found contained pork:

  • Colgate toothpaste
  • Jello
  • Candies
  • Gum
  • Cheese
  • Doritos
  • Sometimes due to the shortage of food, Pig and/or Horse milk is used to fill in for Cow milk. 
  • Ivory Soap
  • Chips Ahoy foods
There are many more things that contain pork. Our family loves cheese, but the thought disgusts us and would explain our allergy type symptoms after consuming cheese. We forget all about it when eating a pizza, but pay for it later on. 

What I Learned About Music

Recently, I learned and realized a lot regarding music. Yes, unfortunately, it's another topic related to race and nationality. Music...