Monday, May 2, 2016

Keeping the Pen Name

Writers seem to always have a story or reason behind their pen names. For me, the pen name Tikaani Moon was originally a name and brand for an anonymous writer of course. Tikaani is a Native American name which means wolf. I added the Moon for extra distinction. Uniqueness was achieved and that is why my manager and I loved the name and theme. Also from the false assumption, I thought to have been representing my Native American heritage. 2015 was when I learned my family wasn't really my family. So I am sorry if I have answered yes to the question are you Native American. I had no clue my heritage was entirely different from what I was told.

Despite this, I decided to keep the pen name and theme. It took me too long to create a distinctive pen name and brand. So I will publish books under Tikaani Moon. Also, I choose to represent and help the race that I feel needs the most help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Just Watched Botched (Plastic Surgery Show)

I know I said the next post would be about my music interests, but something that I watched greatly interested me even more. I will discuss...