Thursday, May 12, 2016

My Daily Character List Part 1

Everyday I dress and portray existing characters. I picked out a few characters on my own who I would portray. For me, I believe in order to become the character for an entire day, you must have some sort of connection and likeability. My manager however discussed with me that I would need to dress as many characters, even characters outside my personal connection and my own personality. With me dressing as these characters especially as a living doll, I study their character, talk and behave just like the character. That is why I believe in having a connection with the character. She has selected most of the characters she feels would suit my career. So I am sharing the list of characters I dress as everyday, all day for my living doll life. Due to the long list, I will have to make this into a few series to share all of the characters I dress as.


Hatsune Miku - Vocaloid

 


Miku is one of my favourite characters I typically dress as everyday mainly. I am a huge Miku fan. I love everything about her, including her music!



Akame - Akame ga Kill




I never heard of this character or series until my manager introduced Akame to me. She also suggested other characters from the series. I am in full agreement.



Fumino Serizawa - Mayo Neko Overrun! 



She is so kawaii. I love wearing this wig and wearing the actual outfit she wears everyday.



Yui Hirasawa - K-On!





Tsumugi Kotobuki - K-On!






Yuno Gasai - Future Diary 

 


Yuno is my second favourite character I often dress as everyday. There's just something about her that I like.



Dawn - Pokemon




Dawn is my favourite featured female characters of the Pokemon generations. I like her character in every way, and love portraying as her.



Chiaki Nanami - Dangan Ronpa

 




Kasane Teto - Utau






Mako - Kill la Kill




Ryuko Matoi - Kill la Kill





Iris - Pokemon



Although she is not my skin complexion, I had to add Iris to my character list. Her character is everything I can connect with and portray perfectly. I also love Iris, even if many do not like her. However it really is difficult to find someone who can custom make this wig.



Hinata Hyuga - Naruto 

 


I prefer when Hinata has long hair. My favourite part is wearing the contacts.



Isshiki Akane - VividRed Operation 

 



Lucy Heartfilia - Fairy Tail



This personally was not my character selection. My manager suggested that I portray as Lucy. I discovered I love being Lucy everyday.

So those are a few characters I portray. I will finish the list soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Just Watched Botched (Plastic Surgery Show)

I know I said the next post would be about my music interests, but something that I watched greatly interested me even more. I will discuss...