Mouth Masks




These are my mouth masks I purchased online from Japan. For safe keeping, I keep them in their original packages. Many question why wear these masks. Well, there are several reasons.


  • For colds, flu and other illness. 
  • My family has severe allergies. So I find it good to wear them when my allergies would worsen. This is most of the time. I am like allergic to a ton of things.
  • Sometimes, it is good to wear them for discretion and privacy. I dislike being stared at or bringing unwanted attention to myself, or any sort of attention. 
  • Often it is worn for Decora fashion. Being a living doll, these masks can be used for fashion. It is a combination for me. Discretion and fashion. 





This mask was a gift from a dear friend from our nearby nail salon called Happy Nails. Her name is Chloe. She found out I wore these masks, and handed one to me. Also, she told me she will give me new masks every time I visit the salon. This mask is from Vietnam.

I do not wear decorative ones for illnesses. For colds, I switch to the regular medical type ones. I only wear these sorts for discretion, fashion and allergies. My mother and I have figured out the pattern on how to make these masks. So we will start making a bunch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

My Tony Tony Chopper Sewing Machine

This is my new One Piece, Tony Tony Chopper sewing machine. I ordered it a while back from Japan, but this is the first time I opened th...