The Future of Tikaani Moon Brand and Blog

I have been playing with ideas for the blog header. The new blog design is still being thought over. Plus the artwork and theme. It can be a little tricky what sort of theme to pick. I suppose going kawaii would be too cutesy. That is the reason I decided to have a more Victorian style. However, I am trying to keep my original theme, the wolf.

I am kind of unsure about the theme. In a way, I miss my old theme with the dark, mysterious black wolf. This brand would suit the projects I am writing. Dark has always been beautiful to me. Some thought of me as a reserved individual with a dark soul. Obviously, I'm not although others opinions does not concern me too much. That is why my logo and header will continue with the wolf. However, I am uncertain about my blog design. A company is discussing things with me.

I have hired artists from DeviantArt to custom draw art for my blog (even postings).

I will continue working on upgrading my blog...

What I Learned About Music

Recently, I learned and realized a lot regarding music. Yes, unfortunately, it's another topic related to race and nationality. Music...