Thursday, October 20, 2016

Human Doll Blog with Tikaani Moon Blog

The blog upgrade is still a working progress, but until the completion, I will continue to blog.

I have decided to use the Proud Land blog to blog about my family's haunted house. I will also use this blog. My human doll and Tikaani Moon blog will remain combined. I will not separate that because I had to redo my entire brand, and I branded myself with the real me. I don't care if others still complain that I am still not being real enough for them. This was my problem with my old brand.

Anyway, I will not however change the theme of Tikaani Moon, which is the dark, mysterious wolf. My human doll theme will only show through posts and a few artwork. I have blogs on Tumblr for my living doll career. Humans say you shouldn't have multiple blog platforms, but I found them useful for my own brand. I even have WordPress for when my books are published. This will be a platform to actually purchase products and download PC games.

So until the upgrade, I don't know I guess it will remain like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Living Doll Plans: Favourite Styles

I learned of the few required steps taken in order to become a living doll. It can be a process, in which some things can take longer than ...