Thursday, March 2, 2017

Biggest Inspirations

It would seem most writers have at least someone who they've admired and who has inspired them for their career. Although the only support I received was from my mother and sister, there are a few I have admired. Mostly I took inspiration from music and different songs. Some songs can seem like the lyrics were written for you. At the end of this I will share the artists and songs who have inspired me. Now I would like to mention the individuals who have gained my admiration.

Since I am a writer I will first share other writers who I admire. My favourite writer is Sir Author Conan Doyle, the author of Sherlock Holmes. Unfortunately, there are not many modern day authors I really admire or modern books I enjoy reading. The classic authors like Charles Dickens and Jack London are the authors I admire for their writing styles and stories. It amazes me how they were capable of writing works that have outlasted their time, despite of their age.

I don't admire many actors or actresses, but there is one who has always inspired me. I'm sure Robert Downey Jr. won't wish to remember his past, but it's his beginning and present success that inspired me. Yes, he made a lot of mistakes in his past which led him to trouble. Many doubted the future of his acting career due to these mistakes. However, it inspired me how Robert Downey Jr. was capable of pulling himself out of the rocky start and become a successful actor. I am just drawn to those who are labeled as underdogs and who the world underestimates. If someone like Robert Downey Jr. or anyone else can become something, I feel as if me, someone who has the world against me can prove everyone wrong and actually become a success myself. This is another reason I loved the Shounen Anime like Pokemon, Naruto and others. I also admire the young people who make something of themselves. Me being young, people always are disdainful and tries to convince me someone my age cannot write over 40 books and start as many projects I have started. I have had old men harass me online telling me. As a lone wolf, I need not the acceptance or approval of anyone else. My family supports me and that is all I need. Also, the people who proves the negatives wrong that underdogs can become great. We are not delusional, but ambitious.

I also have a favourite film director/producer which has to be Tim Burton. His style is whimsical, original, quirky, weird, but yet brilliant and captivating. I love the uniqueness of Tim Burton's movies, which is why I admire him. Because of Tim Burton, it makes me feel like my weird and my different style can also be accepted. I always strive to be different, interesting and original. I won't publish anything until I have created a perfect masterpiece. This is why I've worked so hard for years on all of my works. Even my living doll career he has inspired me for. I wear clothing that people perceives as taboo and not normal for them. I find it nice to be different. I love wearing Victorian, Lolita, whimsical and vintage clothing. This is why I also admire Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, who always wears whimsical clothing. Most of society believes becoming a real life doll is too strange, but these are the people who inspires me to believe it's fine to be quirky. Actually, it is possible to make anything out of a career, even as something as whimsical as being a living doll.

Okay, lastly I will share which music artists and songs that inspires me. Music is an essential part of my writing and living doll career. I will share the full playlist for each of my projects soon, but now I will only share the most inspiring artists. They are Paramore, Red, Breaking Benjamin, and a few others. The songs are:

  • Back for More - Five Finger Death Punch
  • I Will Not Bow - Breaking Benjamin 
  • My Turn - Hoobastank
  • High Heels - Brave Girls 
  • Now or Never - Digital Summer
  • The Pride - Five Finger Death Punch 
  • Aggression - Palisades 
  • Stronger - Through Fire 
Later I may add to this, but these are just my inspirations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Living Doll Plans: Favourite Styles

I learned of the few required steps taken in order to become a living doll. It can be a process, in which some things can take longer than ...