Blog Upgrade Update (and More)

Due to the long process and work moving, I decided to wait until I move to upgrade my blog. After the move, I will resume with the art projects on DeviantArt and other sites. I am now just writing down notes for later.

Recently, I am getting back into learning Japanese. My schedule has been too busy to squeeze in language learning and working on projects. I was even forced to take a break keeping up with my living doll appearance. Mostly, I am writing a lot of ideas down for my living doll career, books and the new business. I continue to view Gyaru tutorials. I have planned enough, now all I need is my makeup, clothing and accessories. As soon as I move, I will be in the process of my transformation to become an official living doll. The transformation process mainly involves makeup, eyelashes, doll like clothing, circle lenses, dieting and plastic surgery.  

The Tikaani Moon blog will have to be planned out a little more for a cohesive design. This blog will be the English version for my living doll lifestyle. So, somehow, I will combine the two designs. I felt it was better to continue writing in English, since I have been doing so all this time. Soon, I will have a Japanese, Korean and Chinese blog. This is when my transformation is complete.

For other projects, I have been doing a lot of reading and studying. My first novel series will be rewritten as soon as I finish unpacking. The series requires that I learn French. For the business, I learned quite a bit about owning a business. Now, I am currently just writing down a plan to begin.

So, currently I am still in the process of moving and planning my projects. I hope to upgrade my blog soon. 

What I Learned About Music

Recently, I learned and realized a lot regarding music. Yes, unfortunately, it's another topic related to race and nationality. Music...