Living Doll Plans: Favourite Styles

I learned of the few required steps taken in order to become a living doll. It can be a process, in which some things can take longer than others. The end results make the process worth it. My step is continuing to plan out my living doll brand. This is especially important to me since I'm using my living doll lifestyle for my writing projects too. I have written down notes of the type of living doll I wish to be, my clothing and style selection and other things. While I was discussing things with my mother and viewing dolls, I noticed there are too many styles to select just one.

For instance, I reflected upon the memories I have of Barbie. Also Barbie is the doll to begin the trend of girls transforming themselves into dolls. Most importantly, I remember always being obsessed with Barbie. However, I don't want to become a human Barbie. I will sometimes dress like Barbie because I love her style. I also love the theme of the color pink. The other I remember are the Bratz dolls. Although some clothing is a bit too plain for me, there are styles I would love to wear. I discussed being a Bratz doll with my mother, but she didn't think it was a good idea. When I thought about it I agreed; to look exactly like a Bratz doll I would need much larger lips. That is one procedure I would regret. Recently, I found the vintage doll Madame Alexander. I really liked the dresses, and not really the face of the doll. I mean not to look like. With that stated, I wanted to become an Ellowyne Wilde doll. Well I will portray as the Ellowyne doll until I am able to reveal my own dollie style. I am still working on it. I realized now I would be actually transforming myself into more like an Anime styled doll.

No, I don't really remember watching Anime. I remember it, but I never watched Anime until recently. However, I stopped watching Anime in 2015. I lost interest in watching Anime and reading manga. Although I am not interested in Anime that way, I love the cosplay, the appearance of many girl characters and the style of the Japanese fashion. I became more interested in Japan, Japanese culture and the Japanese language. So I am currently designing clothing for my lifestyle. My favourite is lolita and also Decora. Decora is when girls wears multiple hair accessories in their hair, buttons, often too stickers on their faces and other whimsical accessories and clothing. The key is to wear almost as many accessories as you can. I love Decora because I'm drawn to things that are different and unusual. In my opinion, this fashion is whimsical, fun and a great way to wear your accessories. It's also a good excuse to purchase and make more accessories.

Lolita is one of my favourites to wear everyday because this style mostly fits dollie wear. I love the dresses with lots of lace, layers and details. My other favourite style is the gothic Lolita and plain goth. Black is a beautiful color and lolita goth is a beautifully unique style. I own a few lolita goth dresses, tops and skirts. I love lolita goth because it's dark, but yet has a whimsical, dollie and fun twist to traditional goth. I recently discovered a style called pastel goth. Instead of black and dark colors, whimsical and colorful things are worn.

For makeup and fashion, I love the Gyaru look. The makeup perfectly matches living doll makeup. This is why I only wear Gyaru makeup. I don't mean the style where girls sort of make their skin look orange, but I mean the cutey, dollie style of Gyaru. I recently discovered the Korean makeup style, Ulzzang. Like Gyaru, Ulzzang looks dollie and this is why I also practice this type of makeup. I have lots of clothing and accessories from South Korea. This let me discover Korean fashion. I find it sort of similar to Japanese fashion, cute, but it has its own style. Purchasing these items has started an interest in Korean culture, fashion and music. My sister was obsessed with South Korea and everything Asian way before I liked Asian culture. No one can be more obsessed than her. I always had an interest in England.  

My second favourite style is vintage. I love wearing clothing from the Retro and Victorian era the best. There are many styles and themes I like. They all have to be interesting, whimsical and doll styled. Lastly, I am interested in traditional dresses, and I will start making these outfits soon. My favourites is Ukrainian, Russian, Bulgarian, Latvian, Native American, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Mnong and the most favourite is Czech. I will wear traditional dresses from my family's culture as well. I have been mostly running across burkas, but found a few clothing that I can make fit my lifestyle. Mostly I found Portuguese, Indian, Turkish and Russian traditional clothing. I will also make and wear Native American accessories and clothing to honor my step-grandma's culture. I also think the Native American traditional clothing is beautiful.

So these are my preferred styles for my living doll lifestyle. I hope soon to get back to wearing the clothing I love, and I hope to make a lot of clothing for my collection.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

My Tony Tony Chopper Sewing Machine

This is my new One Piece, Tony Tony Chopper sewing machine. I ordered it a while back from Japan, but this is the first time I opened th...