Getting Approved for Plastic Surgery

It's like suddenly the process of starting my doll transformation is going fast. Last week, I went to see if I am physically able to have plastic surgery. As I was at the clinic, my heart was almost pounding out of my chest. The nurse caught that, and she was a bit alarmed about my heart rate. It indicated I was not calm. I was a tad in disbelief of finally starting my living doll transformation. Yes, this is what I wanted, but I couldn't help being a little nervous.

Currently, my mother and I are looking for a plastic surgeon who would be willing to do everything I want. This is especially remove 5 ribs. Yes, I decided 5 instead of 4. Any other procedures I may need, I will continue in Japan.

I recently found out my sister owns a few Japanese magazines that shows Gyaru tutorials. So I asked to borrow them when I am putting on my makeup. I haven't been wearing my dollie clothes, but Salwar Kameez clothing. My mother insisted that I stop and start wearing my dollie stuff. I will pretty soon. It just takes so long to get ready, putting on the dresses, the makeup, the wigs and the accessories. It takes a few hours to get ready. However, this is something I know I must eventually do again in order to keep up my dollie lifestyle. It is fun to do anyway. So, I agreed to wear it for my next appointment.

I am just so glad my doll transformation is beginning now. This is an opportunity to officially brand the Tikaani Moon author brand. I will further discuss this. However, I chose to become an Ellowyne Wilde doll due to the style I like. It is elegant but yet edgy.

Living Doll Transformation Updates

Lately, I have been practicing the dolly makeup as suggested. I am not quite there with the whole kawaii makeup, but I will start practicin...