My Tony Tony Chopper Sewing Machine


This is my new One Piece, Tony Tony Chopper sewing machine. I ordered it a while back from Japan, but this is the first time I opened the box. I will soon start using my new sewing machine to make dollie and historic clothes I will wear for my living doll career.



This is the instruction manual that came with the sewing machine. As you can see, everything is in Japanese! I thought that was so cool. It is also a good way for me to practice reading Japanese as I do all the time.

For years, I drew original clothing. My family insisted that I do something with my fashion designs, and so I plan to use them to make my living doll outfits that are original. I also plan to make Harajuku, Victorian dresses, lolita outfits, other dollie outfits, Audrey Hepburn clothes and also a few Salwar Kameez outfits I have designed. To me the Indian clothes are so beautiful. I get to see these outfits everyday because my mother wears Sarees, Kurtis and Salwar Kameez which is my favorite.

I like the Harajuku that is inspired by the 80s and 90s fashion. These are the kinds I plan to make first. For lolita, there must be lots of bows, ruffles and lace. Also layers.

I have also always loved Victorian dresses. My favorites are the Civil War era dresses. I like authentic 1800s dresses, in which those are the ones I replicate. My other favorite is the authentic retro fashion. I really look forward to making these outfits, especially replicating Audrey Hepburn's clothes and accessories. I find her style to be my favorite.

When I begin my projects, I will make sure to take pictures of my progress. I first must choose which outfit I want to make first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

From a Paranormal Log to a Book

Back in 2003, my family moved into a haunted house in Minnesota. The very same day, my family experienced activity. The activity was unusua...