Writing Updates

Finally, I reread the draft to my first soon to be finished book. I found out, most of the revising was done, so I did a lot of copying and pasting to the final draft. Now, I am at the process of filling in sub scences because I am one to outline my projects.

For learning French for my series, I brushed up on my notes and the things I already learned. I understand now the importance of practicing speaking, reading and writing in this language was. Everything is coming back to me, but I am still going over my notes on the French language. I can read many French words and sentences, and I also understand audible things.

Pretty soon I will be finished and ready to get started on publishing in Japan. I find this better since in Japan, they have publishing companies that can publish different types of writing projects. For instance, the one to publish books can be the same one who can publish a manga or deal with scripts. This is not quite so in the United States.

I am just looking forward to getting everything finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

From a Paranormal Log to a Book

Back in 2003, my family moved into a haunted house in Minnesota. The very same day, my family experienced activity. The activity was unusua...