Combining Tikaani Moon Brand with Living Doll Brand

So after the recent brand change, as I stated before, the Tikaani Moon brand will be combined with my living doll career brand. I know it's a complete change from my original brand, but I had to improvise.

Tikaani Moon use to be a quite dark and mysterious theme. Now it sort of shifted to more like a dollie theme. I will continue to use the wolf because that is the brand of Tikaani Moon. As planned, I'm transforming myself into a real life Ellowyne Wilde doll until I can bring out my own original character brand. I do more like role playing, like I have been doing all this time. I plan to get more involved with my role-playing. I will soon share my full idea on how I will role play as Tikaani, but for now, I will role play for the Ellowyne Wilde doll. Well, most of the time.

I plan to continue sharing my living doll transformation journey on this blog because it is a part of my role-playing brand. Also, it is a part of my author brand. I am going to keep up with the Tikaani Moon brand, but just I will not bring out my character design which I'm going to dress as soon.

I just wanted to share this too. All I have to say is, I'm looking forward to completing my Ellowyne Wilde doll look transformation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

America: Changing for the Worst

My family has been following incidents regarding this race war in America. Also, I read things most don't notice what's happening. I...